The greatest problem that is usually experienced by men today is sexual performance anxiety. Actually, men refer sex as a performance-driven, goal oriented, erection focused, and orgasm centric. They usually set themselves in sexual performance anxiety through creating several expectations that are often difficult to do and achieve. Aside from that, these expectations can make them pressured primarily when they want to give their partner with great love making experience and satisfaction in bed. It is a fact that this condition for men is really hard. That’s why they should be more open to their partner in order to have an immediate action in treating it.
Signs and Symptoms
The state of mind of men can give a great impact in their ability to get stimulated. If they are with someone who want to have satisfaction in bed, these can really make them worried. They don’t know if they can give their partner a great bed experience and satisfaction.
Constrict Blood Vessels
When they have stress hormones in their body, constriction of blood vessels is possible. When they have lesser blood flow in their penis, it will be difficult for them to have an erection.
This is can also be a sign of sexual performance anxiety because men don’t have the assurance if they can make love perfectly.
When men are distract while they are on the bed, it might lead them to failure of getting sexually aroused. Even though they can easily get stimulated, they will have a feeling that making love will be hard for them to do.
• Experiencing weight and body shape issues.
• Men are having some concerns about taking too long in reaching orgasm or premature ejaculation.
• Issues in relationship with their partners.
• Men are having fear that they could not make their wives or girlfriends happy and satisfied sexually due to his poor performance.
• The measurement of his penis.
• His partner might also have anxiety due to the lack of satisfaction in bed.
To conquer sexual performance anxiety, there are steps below that can really help you to overcome it.
1. Talk to your partner about your sexual issues. Let her know that you are experiencing hardships about that matter. This way, you can avoid fear and anxiety about your sexual performance.
2. Have a regular check up with your doctor. Your doctor will give you medicines that can cure your anxiety about your sexual performance.
3. Concentrate on foreplay enjoyment. Create a promise with your partner like you will give her priceless things such as love and care rather than being stimulated.
4. Do not involve penile penetration in giving her pleasure. Make use of sexual fantasy. Do not force your self do to sexual intercourse primarily when you are not ready.
These are the steps on how to conquer sexual performance anxiety. Men should read it perfectly so that they will have the assurance that they can do it properly. With the help of these steps, men who are suffering from sexual performance anxiety will get an immediate treatment.