How compatible are you with the person you’re with or the person you plan to be with? It would be so nice to know how well you’ll get along, regardless of the situation, or whether or not you’re on the same wavelength. Well, the answer is in the stars.
According to numerology, finding your compatibility score with that of your partner is as easy as determining your birthdate relationship compatibility. It shares the same idea as determining compatibility based on zodiac signs, with a few differences.
1. How To Determine Birthdate Relationship Compatibility
Type in your birth date and that of your partner on a birthdate compatibility calculator, which others also call the Numerology Love Compatibility Calculator. Depending on the program, you may need to type in just the day, the day and month, or the complete date. For example, 7 or July 7, and 12 or May 12. Hit Calculate, and you’ll get the answer that you need, which is either short & straightforward, or complete with an explanation. Again, depending on the program you use.
But which one do you prefer an answer that tells you, “You are 50% compatible”, or one that tells you why you and your partner shows average compatibility? There must be a reason why the calculations appear as they are. And there is. The question is how accurate is it?
2. Accuracy Of The Birthdate Relationship Compatibility
Just think how many people in the world have the same birthday, some of which has the same exact date, month and year. It is also highly likely that other couples will type in the same numbers as you did. Does that mean that your compatibility results will be the same as with other couples? It is important to note that numerology is being used for finding predictions for each and every one of us. The operative word is prediction, which means there is no certainty, although the results are reliable. In some cases, it all comes down to practical pairing.
3. Life Path Numbers
Birthdate compatibility is based on life path numbers that each reveals a person’s personality, character, traits, direction, nature, and love & compatibility with another person.
- Active, egoistic, energetic and with passion for art
- Prefers to take the lead instead of being a follower
- Grounded in spirituality, very optimistic, honest and grateful in accepting mistakes
- Preferred mental work over physical tasks
- An idealist with high imagination and a dreamy nature
- They are followers instead of leaders, happy to execute plans and projects organized by others
- Unselfish, and thoughtful of others’ well-being, resulting in an overprotective and combative nature
- Collaborative and a good partner, which makes them an ideal business partner
- Stands for justice, morality and divine love
- Known as great up-lifters, with destiny on their side
- The vibration of number 3 attracts all that is good in life
- A born leader who commands respect, aims to be the best and is immensely hard-working
- A wise judge, with great potential as philosophers and world teacher
- Exhibits force, advancement, and energy, which boast of higher mental faculties
- Aims to change life and society, with a strong need to rebel against the rules
- Mature beyond their years
- Has a strong attraction to the unusual
- Restless, with a need to constantly explore new destinations
- Deeply interested in life’s occult mysteries
- Puts family first, and loves to spend time with the children
- Love for sports and an intellectual mind, makes them successful with a career in sports or as a teacher or researcher
- Displays a strong attraction for art
- Warm, vital, loving, optimistic and likable
- Uncomfortable with disagreement and discord, and would avoid confrontations at all cost
- Interested in dance, poetry, music, and other forms of creativity
- Exhibits independence and originality
- Resourceful, analytical, mysterious, oftentimes absent-minded
- Willing to sacrifice to achieve what is right and just
- Free-spirited, with a penchant for breaking traditions and established norms and restrictions
- Extremely adventurous, and would feel right at home in new and exotic environments or situations
- Serious, determined, persistent, philosophical, studios
- Tough on the outside, but warm and caring on the inside
- Very cautious
- Ambitious, with aspirations to succeed in the public eye
- Strong-willed and courageous by nature
- Hot headed, with a desire to be the master of their own destiny
- Family oriented, very friendly, very humane
- Have the abilities to excel in politics, Social Services, military and teaching
Now each of the life path numbers doesn’t necessarily correspond to your actual birthdate, but a set of favorable days.
4. How The Life Path Number Is Calculated
If your birthday falls on April 29, 1987, for example, your life path number is 4. If your partner’s birthday is on May 2, 1990, their life path number is 8. Confused?
To calculate the life path number, simply take the equivalent number of the month, which is 4 for April, 5 for May, and then add each individual digit.
April 29, 1987 = 4 + 2 + 9 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 7 = 40
May 2, 1990 = 5 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 0 = 26
Then, add every digit of the answer if there’s two or more to reach a single digit number.
40 = 4 + 0 = 4
26 = 2 + 6 = 8
Now, do you get the idea?
These dates happen to be very compatible, since 4 and 8 share the same personality traits and nature, with a few differences that spice up their relationship.
An example of a less ideal pairing is September 16, 1994 and August 19, 1990 where the relationship is considered poles apart, with life path numbers of 2 and 9.
Although birthdate relationship compatibility may reveal good or bad results, it is important to remember that you and your partner are still the ones making the rules in your relationship. Whatever differences the compatibility calculator reveal can be worked out to improve the relationship. In the end, birthdate relationship compatibility is just a guide.